Stories of Ireland
September 13-25, 2018
The Celtic myths of Ireland are deeply embedded in the landscape of ring forts, fairy hills, and megaliths cloaked in mystery. Abbeys emerge through the mists of time, preserving the light of knowledge though the dark ages. Castles tell stories of invasion and oppression. Join us for a 12 day tour through Ireland and Northern Ireland where we will explore the stories that are hidden in the landscape and spend our evenings reveling in music sessions at local pubs and storytelling events.
- The Dingle Peninsula and The Ring of Kerry
- The Burren and The Cliffs of Moher
- Galway and Connemara
- Donegal and Sliabh Liag Sea Cliffs
- The Giant’s Causeway and Carrick-a-Rede Rope Bridge
- The Hill of Tara and Knowth Megalithic Passage Tomb
- Trim Castle
- Dublin Storytelling Dinner
- Guided Foraging Walk and Gourmet Farewell Dinner
- Accommodation in a mix of small independent hotels and B&Bs
Included in Package Price:
- 2 nights accommodation on The Dingle Peninsula
- 1 night accommodation in Doolin, County Clare
- 2 nights accommodation in Clifden, Connemara
- 1 night accommodation at Donegal
- 2 nights accommodation in Bushmills, Northern Ireland
- 1 night accommodation in Trim, County Meath
- 1 night accommodation in Dublin City Center
- 1 night accommodation in Montrath, County Laois
- 11 Breakfasts, 1 lunch, 4 dinners
- 2 nights of evening entertainment and a guided walk on a country estate
- Entrance fees to all scheduled attractions
- Ireland Airport transfers and Private bus with a local driver/guide
- Extensions: Variable, Upon Booking
- Airfare: Variable, Upon Booking
- Single Supplement (limited quantity): $600 – Due July 15, 2018
Not included in Package Price:
- Soda, Alcoholic drinks and personal items
Deposit: $500 – Due with Registration
2nd Payment $1120.00 – Due May 15, 2018
Final Payment $1120.00 – Due July 15, 2018
*Early Bird Discount of 3% when paid in full with check or bank transfer upon booking.
The Small Print:
This group is limited to 16 participants to ensure a small group experience. Rowan Tree Travel has purchased a Group Protection Plan on behalf of all participants.*
*The Group Protection Plan does not apply to participants who are not US Citizens. Please enquire for details.
Note: Small hotels in the UK often do not have elevators – if you require a ground floor room, please note it on your registration and we will do our best to accommodate you. Otherwise, please pack accordingly.
Rowan Tree Travel (RTT) cannot be held responsible for the acts, defaults or delay of any hotel, coach, operator, airline, guide, restaurant or any other persons or companies, however caused. RTT is not responsible for losses in the event of force majour, such as natural catastrophes, strikes or other corresponding causes. We also reserve the right to alter routes due to road or weather conditions without prior notice. In the rare cases that there is a double booking or a good reason for moving the guest, we reserve the right to do so by providing similar accommodation or better in the same area.
To register, please contact Heather Radl via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.